Make sure to put up your Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife parking pass on your rearview mirror that you should have received when you purchased your fishing license.
Head east on HWY 2 go through the town of Gold Bar. Roughly 2 miles out of town you cross over the Skykomish River and immediately after the Bridge you will take your first right into Big Eddy Park.
Head east on Highway 2 through Monroe and as you are approaching the Sultan River Bridge on Highway 2, take a left just before the bridge!!
Head east on Highway 2 into Monroe and take a right onto Lewis Street. Head south on Lewis Street until you approach the Lewis Street Bridge that crosses the Skykomish River and take a right immediately before the bridge.
High Bridge Launch:
Head South on Lewis Street out of Monroe and cross over the Lewis Street Bridge. Go about 3 miles past the bridge and in the middle of going through some S curves…turn right on 203rd St. Go to the stop sign and take a left onto Crescent Lake Rd. and in roughly a half mile look for guard rail on your right and take the driveway that leads to the launch.
Cheapskate Parking Area:
Go to the following address (14118 Shorts School Rd Snohomish WA 98290) and pass this house and roughly 1/10th of a mile past the house is a parking area on the right hand side of the Shorts School Road.
City Boat Launch:
The public boat launch is located on 17th Place N.E. Lake Stevens, WA 98258, a block south of City Hall.
1. From I-5
2. At exit 68, turn RIGHT onto Ramp
3. Turn LEFT (East) onto US-12 [Avery Rd W] (Go 6.7 mi)
4. Turn RIGHT (South) onto Tucker Rd (Go 1 mi)
5. Keep LEFT onto Classe Rd (Go 2.1 mi)
6. Turn LEFT (East) onto Spencer Rd N (Go 1 mi)
7. Turn RIGHT (South) onto Local road sign will say Blue Creek Hatchery (Go 0.4 mi)
8. Arrive at Blue Creek
1. From I-5
2. At exit 36, turn RIGHT onto Ramp (Go 0.1 mi)
3. Take Ramp (RIGHT) onto SR-432 [Tennant Way] (Go 0.8 mi)
4. Turn RIGHT onto Ramp (Go 0.2 mi)
5. Bear RIGHT (North-East) onto Dike Rd (0.1 mi)
6. Turn LEFT (North) onto Freedom Rd (Go 0.2 mi)
7. Turn RIGHT (North) onto Local road
8. Arrive at Cowlitz River Gearhart Gardens Boat Launch